Dr. Wallace Dickinson graduated from Horatio High School, the University of Arkansas, and the University School of Medicine in 1928.
He was retired from the U.S. Navy in 1952. He lived and practiced in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for a period of time.
In his later years he retired and joined the Dickinson Clinic and Hospital. Then, when that clinic closed, he practiced for the De Queen General Clinic until a short time before his death. Dr. Wallace was a member of the American Medical Association and the Arkansas Medical Society.